• Refund requests must be in writing at least five business days prior to the first class meeting - – The date of withdrawal is the date/time your written request is received at the Adult Evening Office. It can be emailed to email@example.com.
or faxed directly to us at (516) 832-2853.
• Requests received at least five business days prior to the first class meeting - $75 withdrawal fee.
• Requests received less than five days before the first class meeting - – 80% of paid tuition refunded, less a $75 processing fee.
• Requests received after the first class meeting – 50% of paid tuition refunded, less a $75
• No refunds will be made after the second class meeting.
• A request for transfer between classes,
semesters, or individuals received after the first
class will not be honored and will be subject to the
terms of the refund policy.
• Additional information to note:
• Cost of books is non-refundable.
• All refunds take up to 6-8 weeks to process.
• In the event a student is terminated from the
program there will be no refund.
• No personal checks.
• No company checks unless a registered vendor.
Nassau BOCES assumes no responsibility, either real or
implied, for the personal property of any adult student.
Students should review their own insurance coverage
regarding personal property liability.
Damage to or Loss of Personal Property
Issues Under Dispute
Nassau BOCES has an appeal and grievance policy for issues under dispute. A copy can be obtained from the
Adult Evening Office or contact is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nassau BOCES is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on campus, including: classrooms, hallways, bathrooms, offices, on school grounds, behind shops, or parking lots.